Voting

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

first steps!!!

I can't believe my boy is almost a year old. He took his first steps 2 weeks ago (May 5). It was so exciting. Cameron was home and we thought we would see if he would try to walk. Cameron faced him towards me and he took off. And of course by that I don't mean fast. He was wobbly but he took 5-6 steps before sitting down. These days he is standing up by himself and walking (wobbling) around. He does it mainly when he thinks we are not watching. This is funny to us because he loves being praised. This is the beginning of the end, so I have been told. It definitely made me feel like he wasn't a baby anymore. The final step is changing his car seat to the "big boy" car seat which will be happening very soon. What a little man I have. I am truly blessed.

Below is a video of him "walking". It was shot the day after his first steps.


1 comment: