Voting

Monday, April 20, 2009

the cow says "moo"

This is a short blog, but I must brag on my little boy. Today we were playing with farm animals and I was playing with the cow and said "moo". Hayden looked at me and said "oo". I thought it was a fluke so I did it again and so did he. He did it a few more times and then he was done. Then I went to change his diaper and I always talk to him about what I am doing. So, I was talking about changing his diaper and he tried to say "diaper". Of course he didn't actually say "diaper" but he was close. It was so exciting!! I called Cameron at work to tell him about it. He was excited too. It is amazing at the things that can excite a parent.

3 comments:

  1. Stacey! How great is this blog...I will now follow your every move. Hope you are doing great and Hayden is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I am so glad I "found" you in the blog world! Hayden is so precious, and those milestones are so much fun to celebrate! Can't believe he is about to turn 1! I look forward to keeping up with you all~ :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you had a blog! Welcome to the club. Hayden is getting so big. What a cutie. Can you believe he will be 1 next month?

    ReplyDelete