Voting

Sunday, April 19, 2009

How I wish that Dallas was in Tennessee (and Houston)


Mimi, me, Kendall (Braden's girlfriend), Deidre, Deidre's mom


Mimi and Hayden


G-Pa and Hayden


Uncle Braden (aka Bubba) and Hayden


Family photo


Braden and Kendall


The happy couple

Gavin and Deidre

My brother-in-law, Gavin, is getting married in May. I am super excited. Deidre is an amazing girl and will be a great sister-in-law. They live here in Nashville and go to church with us. They recently had some showers and my "in-laws" got to come up for them. My other brother-in-law, Braden, lives in Houston, TX and my parents-in-law, Wyman and Carol (a.k.a. G-Pa and Mimi) live in Lancaster (south of Dallas). We all attended a shower thrown by their small group at church and then a church shower the next day. It was a fun weekend and we look forward to the wedding. It is always a treat when they come in town.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish Dallas was in Tennessee TOOOO!!! Yay for blogging...good to hear about life there. Hope little sicky-poo is feeling better. Miss yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoyed the pictures! and I'm glad you're blogging. Really cute format.
    say hi to Cameron for me.
    Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps the kids loved the pictures of Hayden. We were giggling at his little slobber. :) you have a really good hi-res camera! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That family picture is perfect! Right down to the baby drool. :)

    ReplyDelete