Voting

Sunday, April 19, 2009

From baby to little man in just 30 minutes...

Hayden, Daddy, and Nana (my mom)

Hayden and daddy

Sitting in his bumbo getting his hair cut


I know it has been a while since I have blogged. Hayden has been sick with double ear infections (more on that later).

So, my baby boy had his first haircut...and now he looks like a little man. It makes me sad to see him grow up so fast, and the haircut made it seem that in 30 minutes he went from my little baby to a teenager graduating from high school. Now, I know that is an exaggeration, but he did appear to age in a hurry. I can't believe he was old enough to get his hair cut, but he desperately needed it. He was growing a mullet quickly and there were even suggestions by others that we let it grow a little longer and braid it. His daddy cut his hair because he doesn't believe in spending money on haircuts and he is experienced (he cuts his own hair). Luckily my parents and Granny were there to entertain him so that he would sit still.

No comments:

Post a Comment